Saturday Morning Women's Group
Designed and directed by award-winning golf instructor, Scott Rosenthal,this clinic is for those new to the game as well as experienced players whowould like to improve their swing. Over 1000 women have attended ourSWOG ladies’ clinics and we continue to inspire a love of the game in newand returning players year after year.
Located nearby at The Practice Facility atCharleston National Golf Course in Mount Pleasant, SC!
Begins May 27th!
Saturday Mornings 9:00-11:00 am
Six 2 Hour Classes
One 9 Hole Playing Lesson
Individual 50 Minute Lesson
Bring A Friend
(2 Makeup Dates Possible)
What You Get:
- Six 2 hour clinics. One of those clinics being an on course playing lesson.
- Very personalized instruction.
- Video from each clinic.
- How to practice to keep on top of your game.
- Mastering the most important club in golf, the driver.
- Learning the short game magic you must have in order to really play the game well.
- Learn every aspect of becoming a great putter.
- Learn to improve the mental side of your game. This is crucial to becoming a true player, whether you are trying to break 100 or get in the professional circuit.
- Golf course strategy will be taught during the on course playing lesson.
- Perfecting the routine to be used before every shot.
- One 50 minute individual lesson
- Club fitting and club recommendation, along with discounts on any clubs you purchase.
*Please Note this clinic has a 4 person maximum and pre-payment is required to reserve your space on our roster. *